Engine Management eCtune , Crome , AFC , FMU , Zdyne , Hondata , EMS , TE , Uberdata Anything to control your fuel, spark needs!

anybody using zietronix parts?

Old 12-24-2007, 01:28 PM
  #1  
0.5 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 98
Default anybody using zietronix parts?

My buddy sent me a link to zietronix website.Im really starting to like the look and function of their wideband setups.He also showed me a price sheet for SEMA attendees and how much i could get the widebands for if i could setup a groupbuy.I have yet to run across anybody using their stuff.Anybody on here want to give their opinoin?
white50trim is offline  
Old 12-24-2007, 01:35 PM
  #2  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,438
Default Re: anybody using zietronix parts?

there was a groupbuy a few years back and i havent seen any for sale in a long time. Not too many complaints so i guess its a pretty good unit. Ive never used it though
accordepicenter is offline  
Old 12-24-2007, 01:55 PM
  #3  
0.5 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 98
Default Re: anybody using zietronix parts?

Originally Posted by accordepicenter
there was a groupbuy a few years back and i havent seen any for sale in a long time. Not too many complaints so i guess its a pretty good unit. Ive never used it though
yeah i havent heard either bad nor good from them.I was told they are a newer company trying to make a name for themselves, but idk.Depending on what i hear, im goin to try and set up a bulkbuy either on here or another forum im on but id have to check for interest first.
white50trim is offline  
Old 12-24-2007, 05:54 PM
  #4  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,219
Default Re: anybody using zietronix parts?

dedicated zeitronix user here, me and my boy uses the zt2 wideband with display, I love it. this combination has all the display you need in a fi.
rudebwoy is offline  
Old 12-24-2007, 07:34 PM
  #5  
0.5 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 98
Default Re: anybody using zietronix parts?

Originally Posted by rudebwoy
dedicated zeitronix user here, me and my boy uses the zt2 wideband with display, I love it. this combination has all the display you need in a fi.
what caught my eye was the LCD screen and the capability of seeing egt,boost,rpms,and throttle percentage along with being able to store and log it.
white50trim is offline  
Old 12-24-2007, 10:53 PM
  #6  
0.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: WA
Posts: 0
Default Re: anybody using zietronix parts?

Originally Posted by white50trim
yeah i havent heard either bad nor good from them.I was told they are a newer company trying to make a name for themselves, but idk.Depending on what i hear, im goin to try and set up a bulkbuy either on here or another forum im on but id have to check for interest first.
They're not that new. They've been around for 4 years, at least. That's how long I've known about them anyways.
Oscar is offline  
Old 12-24-2007, 11:06 PM
  #7  
1.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 254
Default Re: anybody using zietronix parts?

Zeitronix is a pretty solid unit now and days. I heard they changed from the non-linear output to a linear output now. I also like their logging software but for some reason I could never get Crome to display the AFRs. Other than that con everything is solid. Wish I still had mine but some *** stole it right from the car.
zebvaj is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:35 PM
  #8  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 6,449
Default Re: anybody using zietronix parts?

They are big in the DSM world...
Chris Harris is offline  
Old 12-26-2007, 07:40 AM
  #9  
1.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 200
Default Re: anybody using zietronix parts?

Using their wideband unit for years. Happy so far.
SETI20 is offline  
Old 12-26-2007, 08:18 PM
  #10  
0.5 BAR
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 65
Default Re: anybody using zietronix parts?

Originally Posted by white50trim
My buddy sent me a link to zietronix website.Im really starting to like the look and function of their wideband setups.He also showed me a price sheet for SEMA attendees and how much i could get the widebands for if i could setup a groupbuy.I have yet to run across anybody using their stuff.Anybody on here want to give their opinoin?
I have an older Zt2 zeitronix wideband that I have been using for 5 years now. Even with the parabolic voltage curve there are no problems datalogging in crome pro. They have updated the zeitronix unit so you can now switch between linear and parabolic voltage curves. It also now has user selectable closed loop AFR, no longer need to use 14.7 as you can select any AFR closed loop setting you`d like...17:1 AFR closed loop woo hoo!

In the time I have owned the unit I purchased a replacement wideband sensor once...they are a good deal and seem to be accurate.
T3_60trim2 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
abakedpotato
Engine Management
9
08-28-2005 08:53 AM
W O T
Engine Management
6
10-13-2004 01:17 AM
88b16civic
Engine Management
10
06-23-2004 08:23 AM
malcolmtat2
Engine Management
0
07-24-2003 09:32 AM
nrgflow
Forced Induction
8
04-05-2003 09:59 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: anybody using zietronix parts?


Contact Us - Sitemap - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.