skyline hate thread - Page 4 - HomemadeTurbo - DIY Turbo Forum

General Discussion Off-Topic Discussion and Enlightenment

skyline hate thread

Reply

 
 
 
Old 02-08-2008, 01:20 AM
  #31  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,839
Default Re: R35 skyline bash thread

Originally Posted by c0mpl3x
subarus 07 and up (turbo, non forester) have an intelligent center diff that you can adjust diff torque bias from 75/25 to 15/85, for uber launches and 4wd oversteer/corner stability. the '07 wrx, and the '08 legacy gt have this, and i'm pretty sure it was in the '07 legacy gt's too..
Do you work at a subaru dealership?
88dx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:29 AM
  #32  
0.5 BAR
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 118
Default Re: R35 skyline bash thread

Don't forget were here to build ourselves some backyard low budget boosted sleepers to spank those rich dude's 60+K or even 200+K on the road who can't believe there eyes when they see you fly by.
arubanluder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:32 AM
  #33  
0.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 0
Default Re: R35 skyline bash thread

Originally Posted by 88dx
Do you work at a subaru dealership?
ding ding. the '08 sti's are coming in any day now.... cant wait. the '08 legacy gt has full boost at 3400rpm, and that sport diff is quite baller. oversetting the bias to the front makes a better sport drive, but throw it to the rear and get on it in the turns. all around pretty baller for a large midsize car, digital lcd dash display w/ analog gauges.

also, the sti has [sti]pink 11 year, 135k antifreeze
Smith-02 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:38 AM
  #34  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,839
Default Re: R35 skyline bash thread

Originally Posted by c0mpl3x
ding ding. the '08 sti's are coming in any day now.... cant wait. the '08 legacy gt has full boost at 3400rpm, and that sport diff is quite baller. oversetting the bias to the front makes a better sport drive, but throw it to the rear and get on it in the turns. all around pretty baller for a large midsize car, digital lcd dash display w/ analog gauges.

also, the sti has [sti]pink 11 year, 135k antifreeze
we got the 08 STI a month ago looks sweet I like how the older wrx's launch better then the new ones. The new ones feel like the drivetrain is going to fall out and ive done everything preload, slip the clutch whatever.
88dx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:48 AM
  #35  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,381
Default Re: R35 skyline bash thread

i like moist poon.....
juli0_bustamante is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:49 AM
  #36  
0.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 0
Default Re: R35 skyline bash thread

Originally Posted by 88dx
we got the 08 STI a month ago looks sweet I like how the older wrx's launch better then the new ones. The new ones feel like the drivetrain is going to fall out and ive done everything preload, slip the clutch whatever.
so how do you get the sti before the illinois delivery point that subaru uses to deliver cars to dealers does? i call bs.
Smith-02 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:51 AM
  #37  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,839
Default Re: R35 skyline bash thread

Originally Posted by c0mpl3x
so how do you get the sti before the illinois delivery point that subaru uses to deliver cars to dealers does? i call bs.
uh mabey its a 07 its still the new gay *** body style
88dx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:55 AM
  #38  
0.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 0
Default Re: R35 skyline bash thread

Originally Posted by 88dx
uh mabey its a 07 its still the new gay *** body style
5dr hatch right? its an awesome car to drive, looks are tough to get used to.
Smith-02 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:57 AM
  #39  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,839
Default Re: R35 skyline bash thread

Originally Posted by c0mpl3x
5dr hatch right? its an awesome car to drive, looks are tough to get used to.
Yeah it has to be a 08 Google image shows the 07 as a diffrent body style
88dx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:09 AM
  #40  
0.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 0
Default Re: R35 skyline bash thread

Originally Posted by Turdbo
all 3 cars that are being compared are good cars...its mostly the driver not ther car

CRX own all :1
Fix it for you
seerex is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: skyline hate thread


Contact Us Sitemap Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.