Engine Management eCtune , Crome , AFC , FMU , Zdyne , Hondata , EMS , TE , Uberdata Anything to control your fuel, spark needs!

Did i do this right? Hulog install

Old 01-06-2009, 01:47 AM
  #1  
3.0 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,839
Default Did i do this right? Hulog install

Ok so im installing the 4pin header for the Moates Hulog. 1=black 2=pink 3=orange 4=light orange

The wire colors on Xenocrons web site are diffrent so i just want to make sure its right :1 I tried taking a pic but my camera sucks *****
88dx is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 05:56 AM
  #2  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,832
Default Re: Did i do this right? Hulog install

Pics or die.
leed is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 10:03 AM
  #3  
1.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 367
Default Re: Did i do this right? Hulog install

Originally Posted by leed
Pics or die.
yea right!!!


its pretty simple all u got to do is install the 4 pin header down in CN2 its almost dummie profe since the 4 pin header is labled 1234 the board is also labled 1234.if u cant install it just by looking at it maybe u should send it to someone who knows what they are doing.
zccr-xsi is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 11:18 AM
  #4  
3.0 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,839
Default Re: Did i do this right? Hulog install

Originally Posted by leed
Pics or die.
I got pissed off and broke my POS camera

Originally Posted by zccr-xsi
yea right!!!


its pretty simple all u got to do is install the 4 pin header down in CN2 its almost dummie profe since the 4 pin header is labled 1234 the board is also labled 1234.if u cant install it just by looking at it maybe u should send it to someone who knows what they are doing.
The header i got isnt # :1 Im pretty sure its right well at least 50% sure
88dx is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 12:22 PM
  #5  
1.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 367
Default Re: Did i do this right? Hulog install

Originally Posted by 88dx
I got pissed off and broke my POS camera
The header i got isnt # :1 Im pretty sure its right well at least 50% sure
it didnt come with a smal sticker on it labled 1234?u want a pic on how to install it in the board??
what kinda ecu u have obd1 or obd0??
zccr-xsi is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 03:24 PM
  #6  
3.0 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,839
Default Re: Did i do this right? Hulog install

Originally Posted by zccr-xsi
it didnt come with a smal sticker on it labled 1234?u want a pic on how to install it in the board??
what kinda ecu u have obd1 or obd0??
Nope their wasnt a label on it. Even i could have figured it out if it was labled :P Its in a obd1 P06
88dx is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 05:46 PM
  #7  
1.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 367
Default Re: Did i do this right? Hulog install

Originally Posted by 88dx
Nope their wasnt a label on it. Even i could have figured it out if it was labled :P Its in a obd1 P06
here ya go.this is how it goes in a obd1 ecu,when putting it in a obd0 ecu u would flip it around the other way.


as taken from the moates site. if u notice in the pic the header is labled everytime i order a data kit the header are always marked.

http://www.moates.net/documentation....entation_id=25

zccr-xsi is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 11:00 PM
  #8  
3.0 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,839
Default Re: Did i do this right? Hulog install

Originally Posted by zccr-xsi
here ya go.this is how it goes in a obd1 ecu,when putting it in a obd0 ecu u would flip it around the other way.


as taken from the moates site. if u notice in the pic the header is labled everytime i order a data kit the header are always marked.

http://www.moates.net/documentation....entation_id=25

Thanks I got it now. All i have left is to add vtakkkkk and the ---- for EGR and key up to watch it smoke
88dx is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 11:05 PM
  #9  
1.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 367
Default Re: Did i do this right? Hulog install

Originally Posted by 88dx
Thanks I got it now. All i have left is to add vtakkkkk and the ---- for EGR and key up to watch it smoke

why would it smoke??

oh btw the resaon u didnt have the sticker is u must just bought the 4 pin header.
zccr-xsi is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 11:13 PM
  #10  
3.0 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,839
Default Re: Did i do this right? Hulog install

Originally Posted by zccr-xsi

why would it smoke??

oh btw the resaon u didnt have the sticker is u must just bought the 4 pin header.
I solder like a 2nd grader thats why its going to smoke I didnt buy just the header I used the header that came with the hulog
88dx is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Did i do this right? Hulog install


Contact Us - Sitemap - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.