New beater - Page 2 - HomemadeTurbo - DIY Turbo Forum

General Discussion Off-Topic Discussion and Enlightenment

New beater

Reply

 
 
 
Old 04-08-2007, 09:05 PM
  #11  
0.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 0
Default Re: New beater

WTF is with you haters, its a $200 car if he wasnt picking it up I was going to. Good luck with it man.
HondaTuner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 09:29 PM
  #12  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,349
Default Re: New beater

all you need is a adapter plate and your good to go. lol
i would have bought it, hell the junk yards give you 130 for cars that dont run so you could boost it, beat the hell out of it and never give a ----.
SDRAWKCAB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:13 AM
  #13  
1.5 BAR
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,172
Default Re: New beater

Originally Posted by SinisterCRX
WTF is with you haters, its a $200 car if he wasnt picking it up I was going to. Good luck with it man.
---- yea!! awesome steal dude. too bad i got a better deal

89 sedan LX
body in near perfect shape. just needs new paint. (the driver side front fender and trunk are heavily oxidized
needs clutch

$300 + tow dolly rental from astoria, OR to burlington, WA--$80
hondaunlimited is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:19 AM
  #14  
0.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 0
Default Re: New beater

so $380 for a car that needs a paint job and a clutch compared to a $200 car he threw an old dizzy on and drove all the way home on the gas that was in there? :P
HondaTuner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:23 AM
  #15  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,322
Default Re: New beater

Good deal yo!
Jorsher is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:27 AM
  #16  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,729
Default Re: New beater

Originally Posted by Jorsher
Good deal yo!
---- ya.

200 bucks for a running, driving somewhat clean car is a good deal in my books.

Get some Si front seats do the MPFI conversion properly and throw some boost at it.
Minor Threat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:35 AM
  #17  
1.0 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 250
Default Re: New beater

Originally Posted by SDRAWKCAB
all you need is a adapter plate and your good to go. lol
i would have bought it, hell the junk yards give you 130 for cars that dont run so you could boost it, beat the hell out of it and never give a ----.
ya its very tempting I have a rhb5 and ic from a 626 sitting here.

Originally Posted by hondaunlimited
---- yea!! awesome steal dude. too bad i got a better deal

89 sedan LX
body in near perfect shape. just needs new paint. (the driver side front fender and trunk are heavily oxidized
needs clutch

$300 + tow dolly rental from astoria, OR to burlington, WA--$80
I love the sedans the next one i get will probably be a sedan

Originally Posted by Minor Threat
---- ya.

200 bucks for a running, driving somewhat clean car is a good deal in my books.

Get some Si front seats do the MPFI conversion properly and throw some boost at it.
yep I am now on the lookout for a si dissy and ecu
Originally Posted by SinisterCRX
so $380 for a car that needs a paint job and a clutch compared to a $200 car he threw an old dizzy on and drove all the way home on the gas that was in there? :P
The car probably would have made it all the way but i stopped and put $5 in it to be safe lol. The car rode so smooth my dog slept all the way home lol.
turbostd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:54 AM
  #18  
1.5 BAR
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,172
Default Re: New beater

Originally Posted by SinisterCRX
so $380 for a car that needs a paint job and a clutch compared to a $200 car he threw an old dizzy on and drove all the way home on the gas that was in there? :P
no rust whatsoever, interior's mint. and it has power options and AC. pretty good find for my new sleeper project

so yeah, id say my deal was better.

but eveyone's opions are like ********. everyone has 'em but they're all just ----
hondaunlimited is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:58 AM
  #19  
1.0 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 250
Default Re: New beater

Originally Posted by hondaunlimited
no rust whatsoever, interior's mint. and it has power options and AC. pretty good find for my new sleeper project

so yeah, id say my deal was better.

but eveyone's opions are like ********. everyone has 'em but they're all just ----
bah who needs power options more weight and hassle then its worth. And im in ohio so no need for ac. If i get hot I turn on my 2x80 ac
turbostd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:49 PM
  #20  
1.5 BAR
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,172
Default Re: New beater

Originally Posted by turbostd
bah who needs power options more weight and hassle then its worth. And im in ohio so no need for ac. If i get hot I turn on my 2x80 ac
true, but whe i put inthe LS, the a/c and ps are coming out. i just want power windows and power locks.

plus it adds to the sleeper look
hondaunlimited is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New beater


Contact Us Sitemap Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.