Hey Guys - Page 5 - HomemadeTurbo - DIY Turbo Forum

General Discussion Off-Topic Discussion and Enlightenment

Hey Guys

Closed Thread

 
 
 
Old 10-07-2004, 11:26 PM
  #41  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 21,494
Default Re:Hey Guys

Originally Posted by kain
also, its impossible to have turds that big.
You say that like you're some normal sized person, when infact you're a homo virgin midget.
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Dr.Boost is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 11:29 PM
  #42  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,470
Default Re:Hey Guys

you make no sence whatsoever.
just shut up and keep your retarted ---- to yourself.
kain is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 11:31 PM
  #43  
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,899
Default Re:Hey Guys

What a bust, first post i look at in a few days...
LSD Motorsports is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 11:31 PM
  #44  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 21,494
Default Re:Hey Guys

Originally Posted by kain
you make no sence whatsoever.
just shut up and keep your retarted ---- to yourself.
You're an idiot. You can't spell, you can't get laid, you have a piece of ---- car, you have no friends, you're greek, you're a midget, you paid some ugly married ----- to go to prom with you, and you still didn't get laid, you're retarded, you're ugly, you get verbally assaulted everytime you open your under-developed mouth, and your mom dresses you funny. I think that about sums it up.
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Dr.Boost is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 11:37 PM
  #45  
0.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 0
Default Re:Hey Guys

Originally Posted by Dr.Boost
Originally Posted by kain
you make no sence whatsoever.
just shut up and keep your retarted ---- to yourself.
you can't get laid, you have a piece of ---- car
justin, you and me are pretty good friends, but that was pretty low. whens the last time you've gotten laid and whens the last time you took your civic out ? im not trying to start a war with you and me, but come on dude. and im in that boat aswell too :P
R-MAK is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 11:42 PM
  #46  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,470
Default Re:Hey Guys

Originally Posted by Dr.Boost
Originally Posted by kain
you make no sence whatsoever.
just shut up and keep your retarted ---- to yourself.
You're an idiot. You can't spell, you can't get laid, you have a piece of ---- car, you have no friends, you're greek, you're a midget, you paid some ugly married ----- to go to prom with you, and you still didn't get laid, you're retarded, you're ugly, you get verbally assaulted everytime you open your under-developed mouth, and your mom dresses you funny. I think that about sums it up.
o yeah an rx7 is soo much shittier than a civic. dont make me vomit from laughter.

also, i never paid anyone to go to prom. so that suck for you not knowing ----. and shes not married. and my mom doesnt dress me. good lord. you should try and know more about a person before you make a reply.
kain is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 11:45 PM
  #47  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 21,494
Default Re:Hey Guys

Originally Posted by travis
justin, you and me are pretty good friends, but that was pretty low. whens the last time you've gotten laid and whens the last time you took your civic out ? im not trying to start a war with you and me, but come on dude. and im in that boat aswell too :P
I got laid about 2 weeks ago. I've been getting laid for several years now. Would you like names and numbers? My Civic isn't a daily driver so I don't have to take it out everyday. My Civic is also paid for the first day I got it. I'm in no big hurry to finish it either. I haven't even worked on it for abotu a week. What's your point?

I know you're a bit touchy because you're a virgin along with kain and you just got your first car, but that doesn't mean you can point a finger at me.
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Dr.Boost is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 11:47 PM
  #48  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 21,494
Default Re:Hey Guys

Originally Posted by kain

o yeah an rx7 is soo much shittier than a civic. dont make me vomit from laughter.

also, i never paid anyone to go to prom. so that suck for you not knowing ----. and shes not married. and my mom doesnt dress me. good lord. you should try and know more about a person before you make a reply.
Your pile of ---- Rx7 is about as shitty as it gets. Post pics to prove me wrong.

So the **** went to prom with you because she felt sorry for you? Well that's even worse. I would rather not know more about you than I already know. I feel bad enough for you.
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Dr.Boost is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 11:52 PM
  #49  
1.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 200
Default Re:Hey Guys

Kain is an illiterate, over weight pile of ---- who couldn't get laid in a ----- house with a pocket full of hunder dollar bills. I'll ---- you in the *** with a snow shovel you midget ----. You're as gay as the ****** that started this thread.
Jigga man is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 11:57 PM
  #50  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,470
Default Re:Hey Guys

Originally Posted by Dr.Boost
Originally Posted by kain

o yeah an rx7 is soo much shittier than a civic. dont make me vomit from laughter.

also, i never paid anyone to go to prom. so that suck for you not knowing ----. and shes not married. and my mom doesnt dress me. good lord. you should try and know more about a person before you make a reply.
Your pile of ---- Rx7 is about as shitty as it gets. Post pics to prove me wrong.

So the **** went to prom with you because she felt sorry for you? Well that's even worse. I would rather not know more about you than I already know. I feel bad enough for you.
well i feel sorry for you. because you think your hot ---- when your a hot steamy pile of ----.

and no, she didnt do it out of simpathy. she did it because shes my friend and hes my friend and she did it because she wanted to go. plain and simple. lets see a pic of your date you took to prom.

rx7 is better than a civic_._

jiggaman, your comments should be kept yo yourself.
what you said was totally irrelivant to the subject.
kain is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hey Guys


Contact Us Sitemap Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.