Engine Management eCtune , Crome , AFC , FMU , Zdyne , Hondata , EMS , TE , Uberdata Anything to control your fuel, spark needs!

AFC HACK

Old 10-07-2008, 08:31 PM
  #1  
0.0 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Default AFC HACK

What cars is the SAFC / AFC Neo compadable with?
skoalkills is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 08:33 PM
  #2  
0.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 0
Default Re: AFC HACK

Im putting one in my Jeep Cherokee tomorrow.
SpankedYA! is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 09:18 PM
  #3  
0.0 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Default Re: AFC HACK

Originally Posted by CSaddict
Im putting one in my Jeep Cherokee tomorrow.
Does that mean there compadible with any make?
skoalkills is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 09:24 PM
  #4  
0.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 0
Default Re: AFC HACK

Originally Posted by skoalkills
Does that mean there compadible with any make?
have you tried looking for the website of the manufacturer, and looking for a compatible car list?
Smith-02 is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 09:33 PM
  #5  
0.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 0
Default Re: AFC HACK

The cars listed are not the extent of what you can use it on. You can use it on basically any car with a MAP/MAF sensor.
SpankedYA! is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 09:49 PM
  #6  
0.0 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Default Re: AFC HACK

Originally Posted by CSaddict
The cars listed are not the extent of what you can use it on. You can use it on basically any car with a MAP/MAF sensor.
What I am referring to is the whole wiring diagram issue. The Apexi site has the list of cars and diagrams. But they don't cover the rest of the vechicles. Which is why I am asking if it was only compadible with certain cars.
skoalkills is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 10:00 PM
  #7  
1.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 283
Default Re: AFC HACK

how bout u just say what car u want it to go on, so someone can tell u yes it'll work.

I'm almost sure as long as its fuel injected, and the AFC is hooked up correctly it'll work
ShoofIsLudin is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 10:08 PM
  #8  
0.0 BAR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Default Re: AFC HACK

Originally Posted by ShoofIsLudin
how bout u just say what car u want it to go on, so someone can tell u yes it'll work.

I'm almost sure as long as its fuel injected, and the AFC is hooked up correctly it'll work
Well to be honest, I am new to the whole HMT scene, and I am interested in turboing a car within the year. I would like to go the AFC route, so knowing what cars that I will be able to use it on will give me a better selection to what I would like to boost. I would love to do something other then a honda.
skoalkills is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:52 AM
  #9  
1.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 283
Default Re: AFC HACK

i suggest goin to the apex'i usa site and seeing what cars.
I have an SAFC at home house back in FL, but i'm in AZ. It lists pretty much every car maker...especially the jap ones
The guys on here don't recomend the AFC hack, but its gonna be ur project so....
ShoofIsLudin is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 02:01 AM
  #10  
3.0 BAR
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 2,598
Default Re: AFC HACK

Originally Posted by ShoofIsLudin
i suggest goin to the apex'i usa site and seeing what cars.
I have an SAFC at home house back in FL, but i'm in AZ. It lists pretty much every car maker...especially the jap ones
The guys on here don't recomend the AFC hack, but its gonna be ur project so....enjoy blowing up your first project
txdohczc is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AFC HACK


Contact Us - Sitemap - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.